Are you interested in becoming trained to deliver the EYPC program?
Thanks to the generous support of the Illinois Department of Human Services, all EYPC trainings and all materials necessary to deliver the program are provided to you at no cost.
As a part of EYPC Facilitator Training activities, you will:
- Become familiar with the EYPC program, including planning and preparation for EYPC.
- Become familiar with the contents of the EYPC Program Manual and all supplemental resources.
- Practice the implementation of EYPC activities in role-play simulations.
- Understand how you may need to adapt the EYPC program for your community’s needs.
- Leave the training motivated and prepared to implement EYPC in your community!
For more info about upcoming trainings, contact Scott Hays at: email@example.com
Looking for a partner?
EYPC strongly encourages collaborative community work among civics educators in our schools along with their county health department and other community agencies that are interested in making local policy change to make their communities healthier places.
Contact us and we may be able to help you link with other local EYPC partners in your area.
About the program
The EYPC program is a civic-engagement program that guides youth (aged 13-18) through the process of getting a policy, ordinance, or resolution passed in their community. Youth involved in EYPC will bring about positive change in their community by exploring an issue and the change they want to make, engaging in data collection and analysis to develop their message, spreading their work and engaging the community in support, and working with decision-makers to enact real change.
Ready to start?
If you are ready to start making a difference in your community, then fill out our start-up form.
Want EYPC in your inbox?
Please fill out this form so that you can receive the monthly newsletter from EYPC!